View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 01:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialgemini View Post
Thanks

How aggressive is the tune? I skimmed over the thread and couldn't really find a clear answer. Any graph with the A/F ratio along side?
I have a graph of a single run after remap with A/F ratio. didn't scan it. It's not agressive (lean). The agressiveness is in the ignition advance. I think that info is proprietary. (from memory) The a/f runs similar to stock up to around 6,000 rpm. The re-map is around 12.5:1 at 3k rpm and 12.0 at 6k, then dips to around 11.8 at redline vs. the stock tune trending up to a little over 12.0 at redline. So it is rich to keep temperatures down and power increases coming from timing advance.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote