View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: over the speed limit
Junior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Technosquare tune

I just had my ECU tuned by Technosquare today and according to my butt dyno, there is a difference lol! The car feels more responsive and more torque on the low end side. Before the tune the Z felt a little sluggish in the low end due to HFC. Now after the tune she feels more "alive" if you know what I mean?!

Also before the tune at WOT 2nd to 3rd, the Z would just squat. Now 2nd to 3rd breaks the tires free. I think this is due to my rev limit changed from 7500 to 8000. Now that I can rev the motor higher, when I shift to the next gear my rpms stay up around 5000. The higher the rpm, the more power. To an extent of course. I definately feel a difference! I'm glad I had it done. Of course once I get the Stillen S/C for the Z it would have to be retuned again, but who cares!!!

Stillen CBE*CAI-U/D Pulley*Ground Kit*Sways*Setrab Oil Cooler*Ichiba Rear Camber Kit*Agility Coilover*Berk HFC*Technosquare Tune*GT-R Button*Venaci Mesh*SP Performance Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors*SPC Toe Bolts*Bomex Lip*Mud flaps*Aero Jacket Type III Wing*Sold
Junior370z is offline   Reply With Quote