View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 05:04 AM   #42 (permalink)
Z_you_Later
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Mag Blk MT6
Z_you_Later will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStarKick View Post
Z you later, I was happy at first, until I decided to drive the Z to work
yesterday. I get in and flip the lights and only one came on.... The non-operational one just flickered and turned off.. I know they are hooked up right..

Other wise, I noticed that they give off a different pattern of light than the factory bulbs.. Not as clean or defined. Like the horizon line is all zig zag now.

So last night I installed these bulbs... RIGG : HID : 35W ???????????

These came from the retrofit source. They are some replacements that he
recommended. They worked like a charm and had a much cleaner horizon
line and beam pattern, plus they work every time.. I checked them before I
left the house this morning.
I noticed the same problem tonight when I finally got to see them at night and the horizon line and beam pattern is horrible .. The high beams are even worse .. I thought I installed them wrong at first until I saw this post .. I feel like I wasted money on these now and wish I spent the money on another brand ... I will stick with these for a little while until I find a brand I really like and trust .. Thanks for the follow up bro ..
Mag Blk 09 6 MT Touring + Navi / Color Matched Door Handles / Custom Injen CBE / Swift Spec R Springs / Rear Nismo Conversion Debadged / Sunline Front Lip + Sideskirts / Tinted (front to back) / Black Nismo Plate / Nismo Neck Pillows / White LED Kickplates / GTR Button / Evo-R CF Pillars + More Mods to COME ...
Z_you_Later is offline   Reply With Quote