Thread: Blurry plates?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
If they want your car they are going take it, blur license plate or not.
From a security standpoint, you can say this about a lot of things. I mean, by that logic, why have door locks at all? If they want your car or stuff, they can just smash the window.

I don't live under the illusion that my car is completely secure like whoa. And to me, it's less about theft than vandalism. Bad guys can still find me, ok? But why would I make it any easier?

If you have locks on your door, people can still break in, but they have to go through more trouble to do so, and it may deter them.

If someone really wants to punk me or find me, they can do it by searching through this site, ok? But not by just looking at pictures of my car that I've posted.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote