Thread: Blurry plates?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Ok, let me try to explain my paranoia. If it doesn't meet your standards, folks, then it still ain't gonna change the way I feel.
  1. You know what car I drive
  2. You know approx where I live
  3. You know what paint color and trim my car is
  4. Other than the locals that I meet at events in the area, probably no one has seen my plate numbers, and even my local buddies probably can't rattle it off the top of their heads.
  5. If I don't have to divulge that information, why should I?
  6. If you take strong exception to something that I say on here, and you see a Black Cherry Z on the street, you may give pause to vandalizing it if you're unsure whether it belongs to some innocent third party.
  7. I have other reasons that I cannot discuss here.
Other than the part about owning a gay-*** colored car, I agree with the above. Of course, I am one paranoid crazy ************, so...
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote