View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I track with 15s in the rear now and used to use 25s in the rear with no problems. On the street, I run 15/15. I choose to use spacers so I can use the same wheels front and back for track use and rotate my tires.

The only issue I have had is a balance problem with ichiba spacers, because their hubcentric ring isn't deep enough to fit into my Nismo rims, so it doesn't center them. Switched to H&R and have no problems at all.
I hope that's not the issue I could have. I just ordered some Ichiba spacer (10mm). But I don't have the Nismo rims (see my sig). They are the extended studs models. I wouldn'y use the bolt on ones anyways. But was told they wouldn't work with my wheels anyways. I had these same spacers on my 350 with Rays wheels and they were fine. Guess I'm paranoid.