View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #71 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Thanks again for taking time to let me see the shop and hear your plans this afternoon!

This is a serious shop and we will all be benefitting from AM Performance soon I'm sure.

These guys know what they are doing and appear to have the backing to make things happen. I heard the list of parts they intend to develop and it's very exciting. They are co-located with a big machine shop as well.

And anyone who doubts these are going to be true Nismo race cars rest assured these are being developed with Nissan support. These will be true Nismo race cars from what I gathered. Just built in California!

Anyone living in the Bay Area owes it to themselves to head over the hill to Scotts Valley to see what is happening at AM Performance!

Last edited by Shamu; 02-08-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Shamu is offline   Reply With Quote