View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #61 (permalink)
Mike@AMPerformance
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Grand Am GS
Mike@AMPerformance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Ohh yea with out a doubt, i would love to actully go and see it. I am sure they are going to do well and not let us down. I am amzed how they pretty much broke that car down to fram. Question is what are they going to do with all those stock parts?
Frank

Make offer, buyer pays shipping!

Also, you said something about the fact that NISMO owners paid more for their cars and that's part of the distinction. Trust me, you wouldn't pay what these cars cost for a 370Z!

Anyways, we are working on a mockup using the NISMO bodywork, so that everyone can see that sweetness before the cars are done. Also, we aren't trying to pull a fast one on anyone by calling them NISMOs, as Brian said, we are forced to homologate them as such. There are significant aero advantages and we don't want to turn our backs to Nissan's MOTORSPORT arm, it would be pretty rude to not recognize NISMO with our racing effort.

Can't we all just enjoy the fact that some win on Sunday, buy on Monday engineering is being done on some 370Z race cars, that will end up with sweet, properly engineered, and race proven parts being available to the public? I sure hope so!

Mike
Mike@AMPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote