View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #46 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
A lot you guys need to stop breakin his balls about the name soo much & just enjoy all the R&D that's being put into these 3 grand am cars. The nismo name isn't even "that" special, really tho all it is, is a different body kit, slight ecu tweak, & a couple of suspension upgrades. Mike picked the nismo body kit because it is functional & he was allowed to do it, so why not get that edge? What if he bought an amuse kit, would you all be freaking out if he called it an Amuse 370z? Nope cus it'd be the same concept since it was still a base Z to start off with. Mike, thanks for representing us Z34 owners & picking the 370Z as your platform to race in.
Bad comparison home slice, and last time I check i am allowed to give my opinion on this forum. I offered everything I could to this community and that is what gives me the right to say it. I didn't bash him or attack him but said why I felt they shouldn't use the Nismo name. Also what is major different is the price tag people paid for that name. I already told a.m brian that I hope nothing but succes for them. I think he respected what i had to say as I respected what he had to say and what they are doing. Just in case he didn't, hey a.m brian no hard feelings bud and i am loving what your doing.
Frank

Back on topic

Last edited by toner123; 02-07-2011 at 08:57 PM.
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote