View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #54 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
You know 98intrique after viewing your dyno results again due to I'm getting the Stillen Gen.3, TP, and CBE very soon. From all the research I've done and seeing multiple results I'm thinking of not going with the Uprev. Even Stillen said there nothing to worry about with three basi mods. Even though I haven't talk to other shops. But they will say you need it to make a sale. Your A/F ratio along with several others seems to be dead on and the same across the board for each three section of testing you had done.. And you even have one extra breather mod. Now headers would make a hugh different. But I'm not dumb enough for that again (my 350). The 370 ECU seems it can compustate for these basic mods. Especially the three I'm going for. Of course I'd still have it tested (dyno). Would you elaberate?
There's not much to elaborate on. The dyno results speak for itself. Just like you said, it doesn't seem like the tune did much for me.

What's funny is I went down this same road with my G35 and I said I'd never do it again...bolt on after bolt on. Then Utec tune. Then I went boost.

The UpRev tune doesn't seem like it did much for my car, but I now have the peace of mind knowing my car is performing at its full potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradz View Post
Yummy
You live in Largo? That's not too far from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
if you didn't have it already, I'd be getting the matte black SP3's...
Come on, you can do it! I've always wanted a Canadian twin, haha.