View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #537 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Lyne-Z View Post
Huge blizzard here in Montreal. Drove it cautiously through the city to get to work and was thankful for no red lights on the top of hills. If every day was like this I would have to give it up. But for the 3 to 5 times a year when the ploughs can’t keep up, it’s worth a slow drive to work with the dance tunes cranked up, the clenched butt cheeks, the white knuckles and the peripheral vision on high alert for the stupid drivers who think a 1998 civic can’t slide in the snow!
Thats balls that you've drove today...I would totally be worried about other nuckleheads on the road

If you have a sec, PM me what winter set up you have, I'm contemplating if I will drive this beast next winter, just picked her up last week but shes sitting in the garage

THanks!