View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #536 (permalink)
Z-Lyne-Z
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
Z-Lyne-Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyZ View Post
hey guys wanted to start a casual thread about what you guys did with ur Z. i'm hoping to catch all the notable events or even small events that make you glad u had a Z. im hoping this thread will catch on and people will start adding more and more posts to it as the days go by.

lemme kick it off. being the gorgeous day that it was today 24 degrees, i just had to take the Z out for a spin. drove an hour away to some decent "mountain" trails and had a few canyon runs with the windows down. gotta say. perfect day.

edit. the internet can be a harsh place so any flamers out there who want a piece of me for starting this "useless" thread. flame suit already on. =]

Huge blizzard here in Montreal. Drove it cautiously through the city to get to work and was thankful for no red lights on the top of hills. If every day was like this I would have to give it up. But for the 3 to 5 times a year when the ploughs can’t keep up, it’s worth a slow drive to work with the dance tunes cranked up, the clenched butt cheeks, the white knuckles and the peripheral vision on high alert for the stupid drivers who think a 1998 civic can’t slide in the snow!