Thread: GT-R seats
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #28 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
lol my father never ever did a launch controll. I don't think he even know how to.

my mom though mmmm cant trust her.

but I don't think the car ever got launch controlled.

the gearbox is warrantied but god knows how ******* long it will take to be fixed if they will have to replace the entire gearbox.

And didn't nissan go "each gearbox is made to only work on THAT engine" I would lol if engine needs to be shipped to japan.

my father's reaction.

when the new one is on the car. first thing to do is have Tom reinforce it and put intake on aaand bigger intercooler aaand ECU tuning.

he is mad I tell you
wat