View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler20c View Post
Ya I could do traffic school but my real question is if those innacuracies on the ticket would get it dismissed. I've always heard that if the cop messes certain things up that it will be dismissed.
I would not assume that they will throw it out based on inaccuracies. May want to consult a lawyer for an opinion on that, but I doubt they'll throw it out over such nits.

Instead, I would go to court. If traffic school's an option, then do it.

And if your officer doesn't show up, there will be no one to refute your testimony, causing the judge to accept whatever you plea as your verdict.

In MD and some other states, we have "Deferred judgment" or "Probation before judgment", which means that if you plead guilty, the judge may place you on probation, so that the offense stays off your record unless you are pulled over again within the next X years.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote