View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #36 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i see... you can replace the pedals and get wider ones to match your foot print (literally ). i dont have issues with my Z or my Fit but on my G35C i use a tad wider metal pedal on the gas pedal to make it easier to reach.

it's not like you're STUCK with the pedals that came with the car. but i recommend you practice with what you have now and once you're kinda consistent look for other pedals as needed. chances are you'll learn how to twist your foot even with VANS and be able to work it.
Hahaha, that is a very good point. I am definitely trying to make the most out of what I have and that is why I appreciate the help immensely. The more I practiced heal-toe, the less awkward the twisting action feels but it still will take some time for it to become natural I feel.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote