View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #32 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Thanks Kenchan, that is what I do currently but the only shoes I have that are wide enough are my running shoes and I normally wear Vans which are too thin to reach both pedals. That makes sense though as far as using it with full brake power as that is probably why the gas is a bit harder to reach to blip when only doing light braking.
i see... you can replace the pedals and get wider ones to match your foot print (literally ). i dont have issues with my Z or my Fit but on my G35C i use a tad wider metal pedal on the gas pedal to make it easier to reach.

it's not like you're STUCK with the pedals that came with the car. but i recommend you practice with what you have now and once you're kinda consistent look for other pedals as needed. chances are you'll learn how to twist your foot even with VANS and be able to work it.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote