View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #30 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoady4shoady View Post
How do the sizes run on these pumas? I want to order a pair but am not sure what size to get. I usually where an 11.5 or a 12, more times than not an 11.5. I also have narrow feet. Thanks. Also what pair do you recommend?
For me, Pumas tend to run about a half size small. I'm normally a 11-11.5 and I always get my Pumas in 11.5.

I have the Speed Cats, original Drift Cats (not the new ones with the offset laces), and the Replicats. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either. They're not a great walking shoe (no support) but for driving they are all very good.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote