View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #74 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

VDC OFF = dead

I have only turned off VDC about three times, once when stuck on ice, once when I wanted to see how quickly the rear breaks out and once when doing a 0-60 run.

I have no reason to turn off VDC. I don't drive hard enough to engage it but its nice knowing its there.

you can say all you want about "blabla learn to drive" but situations where your rear breaks out and you have to counter steer and **** doesnt sound like normal driving.

in the almost a year of owning a Z I never had the rear break out on accident and im still driving around in near freezing temperatures on stock tires.

The only time I regretted VDC was when once in a while it would come on after coming out of a corner at francorchamps and flooring it in third.