View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #62 (permalink)
Xan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 40th Aniversary
Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
Xan nice find. ill give you thst. That being said, seems as though between all those years there was never more then 50% reduction in accidents. In 2006 there were 56% fatal crashes and that was it. Also that was a overal survey done on all vehicals. The dabate here is of all the 370z accidents, how many were caused by the driver turning of VDC. You show me a chart of that and if it shows more accidents were caused due to having vdc off, ill shut up.

Becasue all i seen from the forums is either people running red lights and hitting a Z, people thinking someone is going to hit them so the swurve out of the way and hit something.
You're too much, I don't even know why I'm still responding, if you want to argue that VDC systems don't prevent accidents and don't save lives just because we are talking about 370Z's, even though there is a huge amount of studies that clearly show these systems do reduce accidents and casualties in both trucks and cars…
Have fun, but I won't be wasting my time on you...

Maybe you should start try your debate with the NHTSA, as they do agree it reduces accidents, so much so that they have a regulation for it, requiring all vehicles under 10k pounds, to have this system as a standard.
And no, they didn't make an exception for your 370Z....

Electronic Stability Control (ESC) | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)

But by all means, fight the power! I'm done arguing ignorance....