Thread: Bummer !!!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeOne View Post
I've been shipping all of my business packages through FedEx since 2003. Last year, we shipped about $300,000 worth through them. In all of the years doing so, very RARELY have I ever had a problem with anything getting delivered, damaged, or lost.

On the other hand, since the whole "flat rate" shipping has come out, customers think it's reliable and cheap. Cheap yes... reliable no. I've lost more packages in the last year with USPS than I have in the last 7-8 years with FedEx.

Also, stops depend on where you live. If you live in FL and ship to TX, it's going to TN before going West.

Just my .02
I use FedEx whenever possible. I've never had a single problem with them. Arrives on time and the package is in good condition. UPS on the other hand, I used to work for them, I know how packages are treated and nearly everyone of them come to my door looks as if it was kicked all the way from Alaska to Florida.

USPS is garbage. Its difficult to accurately track packages with them and **** always ends up lost.