Thread: Bummer !!!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Really. I had bought something from within state and it ended up 5 states away threw Fed EX. Should of been next day ended up being five.That isn't the only issue I have had with them. Now the wheels I just ordered are coming threw them. The sender claimed Fed EX makes less stops. But I have a perfect history with UPS.

I've been shipping all of my business packages through FedEx since 2003. Last year, we shipped about $300,000 worth through them. In all of the years doing so, very RARELY have I ever had a problem with anything getting delivered, damaged, or lost.

On the other hand, since the whole "flat rate" shipping has come out, customers think it's reliable and cheap. Cheap yes... reliable no. I've lost more packages in the last year with USPS than I have in the last 7-8 years with FedEx.

Also, stops depend on where you live. If you live in FL and ship to TX, it's going to TN before going West.

Just my .02

Last edited by TypeOne; 01-19-2011 at 09:27 AM.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote