View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #508 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem052 View Post
So this weekend I get to figure out how to get it off as well as flush the radiator and attempt to fix a degrading head gasket with this "Blue Devil" stuff. Has anyone tried it? From watching youtube videos it looks pretty effective.:
This is way off topic, but... After I replaced a blown head gasket on my Jeep, it started leaking again. Was going through a quart of antifreeze every other day. I used Bar's Leaks Head Gasket Fix in the radiator, and... it actually worked. However, I wouldn't use it if you plan on keeping the car for a long time. The stuff is pretty irreversible. Some folks claim it ruined their engine, but I am thinking they may have tried a second bottle when it didn't work the first time. That would gunk EVERYTHING up.

Back on topic... I looked at my Z today wearing a layer of snow and a layer of sleet/ice on top of her. And she still melted my heart..

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.