View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #31 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
you mean the bolt on kind?
i call them the built-in stud spacers cause it's got studs kinda built in? wat a concept, huh?

i haven't used the stud replacement type for a very long time. main reason is it's a hassle to swap out the studs when you change wheels or while you are trial/erroring a setup... ive had issues where the lugs are too shallow, or you get the deep lugs and then it looks like shiet on your other wheel set... or try open lugs and they kinda rust, etc.

it's really up to the user which they prefer but the built-in stud spacers are not inferior imho. i dont see how anyone can deterimine the new studs are as strong or stronger until they break (on the stud replacement type). same risks involved.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote