View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, if I remember correctly, that lip in your pics is part of the front fascia. Like when you pull the front fascia off (to install intakes), it comes along for the ride.

Edit: the pic below shows my car with the front fascia removed. Notice that the lip in your pics is in front of the front bolt holes for the undertray. In my pic, you can see those holes, and see that there is no lip attached in front of them -- that's because the lip is attached to the fascia.

Last edited by semtex; 06-11-2009 at 01:11 PM.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote