View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgirl View Post
Umm, at least a grand. I'll sell you mine if you realllly need it.

Kidding. It was in there with a couple other bits. The bag says 'guide assy - air, f r.' Dunno, it looks like a mud flap to me. Also, a front license plate mount that anyone is welcome to. I won't use it.
These other bits -- are they two little mud flap looking things? Same color as the chin spoiler? Because there are actually two little air dams that mount in front of the front wheels, and they come with the chin spoiler. The front aero bits actually consist of three separate pieces.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote