View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #161 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMOFO View Post
Cool....first bagged 370z I have seen. I'm very familiar with air ride...used to be into minitruckin. About 10 years ago I got my first setup installed. Eventually bodydropped the truck 3.75" and laid it flat on the ground.

How is the handling though?
I've noticed no change. Seems to handle just as smooth as before. I may raise it too often around here due to the roads but I'd rather be too safe then sorry. Now, when it's fully raised it does seem a little different but I was told not to drive excessively in fully raised mode due to possibly screwing up the alignment. I'm liking it!

Any tips you can provide since you know something about it? I did it just for the show effect.....well, that and because the roads in Northern VA are just .