View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 03:52 AM   #90 (permalink)
chompy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 base, white
chompy is on a distinguished road

I test drove a 2010 base model MT in Pearl White and it was what I was looking for in a sports car. Bought it on the spot after haggling it down to 28,250 without registration and tax. It is a step up from my 04 VW r32 (I'm used to driving awd) with 100 more horses to 2 wheels instead of 240hp to 4 wheels. The suspension is much more comfortable to drive. The clutch feel is a little soft but engages properly. Steering wheel is not as stiff compared to a German car, but is very responsive and the car goes exactly where I want it to. Great Bose sound system

However, there are more blind spots than I am used to in this car, and the rear-view can be a little tricky to spot cops when driving faster than normal. Trunk space is almost non existent compared to my r32 hatchback, but enough for groceries.

Next step I would like to start modding my car, but my friends over at a performance shop advised me not to start modding until warranty is over. I only have 350 miles on the car and I'm still breaking in the engine, but sometimes I can't help but let it rev up to 6k.
chompy is offline   Reply With Quote