View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #77 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_S View Post
I didn't need to take the handbrake assembly off to get new studs for my 15mm spacers in. See below (you need to turn the hub as you line up the stud but it's simple to do):

This might work for the 15mm but will not for the 20mm - the studs are just too long - plus I agree with wheee! that removing the parking brake items is a breeze.

At long last, I wrapped up my install this weekend - I was able to get the brake bolts free with the equipment I already had - here are some before/after shots:

Thanks to everyone for the help and keeping me interested in finishing this project myself!

I think the car looks just awesome with this setup! And, I got it finished before the exhaust showed up.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote