View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
Xan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 40th Aniversary
Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
We never made it a secret that uses the Racelogic system in our traction control product offering, Same goes with our supercharger kit that they are HKS and ROTREX based head units.

Do you relay think that all the parts that are on your 370Z are made by Nissan !!!

As for VVEL controller i did not know of any company that offers such product, Do you ?

Sam
I wasn't attacking you on anything, I was just interested in who made the controller and I simply used Racelogic as an example.

I'm fully aware of where the products that are on Nissan's come from as I work at an OEM automotive supplier... So it's my job to know...

So no, I don't know of a company that offers such a VVEL product, that's why I asked you.

Really no need to get so defensive....