View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #90 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Gotcha. I understand what you mean and agree, now. I thought you were insinuating that once you "reach adulthood" you "must" have a child, or that to "be an adult" you must desire/have a child. I misunderstood.
you learn quite a bit from raising a child so that part you're not a complete adult until you can handle a kid 24/7 (does not have to be your own).

it's very sad seeing middle aged folks that are completely clueless on how to talk to a child or handle them. extremely sad watching some of my wife's lady friends in their 40's without kids that have no frikken idea what to do when a baby cries. to me it's like wtf you dont know??!!
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote