View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #81 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Adulthood does not = the desire to add to the over-population of the planet with your own spawn just because you have some deluded idea that someday they will be president/fix everything/make it better.
I didn't insinuate that becoming an adult meant popping out a fresh unit. I meant to insinuate that adults make decisions such as, "I'm having a child, perhaps I should drive transportation that is more practical and suitable to the task of parenthood."

I'm not saying that he has to trade in his sports car or his balls or whatever. I'm just saying that mature individuals often make such decisions when presented with such situations.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote