View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #54 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

I could be interested in the radio dash kit... I wish I hadn't already finished putting in the new radio, although it still isn't working right so it will have to come out at least once more anyway.

I would like to see some more pictures of it from the back, sides, etc so I can try and see how it compares to the one I just got from crutchfeild. Is that just somebody's dash kit covered in carbon fiber or is it a new piece? If it's recovered how much thicker does it get by adding another layer?

what I have works, but the knobs seems to be just the slightest bit sunken in from what they were, and if I could it would be great to have the radio fit flush without the extra trim ring. If both of these were met with your piece I would probably get one, pending a price of course?
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote