View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 04:26 AM   #41 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

He has done much amazing work over yhe course of my interior that me helping him get the word out is a friendly jesture. Tony has authorized me to discuss the parts but like i said, im not collecting funds and hes a good friend of mine. As you see from preious post in this thread, we have not released any additional information concerning prices and are finalizing last stage with the370.com and price sheet to began accepting requests. I am not in a business of my own and if I was, referring it to as " own little business" kind of sounds disrespectful considering you don't happen to know the slightest bit of information. If you have any issues or conflicts I advise you speak directly to Tony since I have no clue who you are. I'm a forum member/friend helping out the 370z commiunty. I'm tied up with my legal profession to own my own shop and do everything my self. Like anybody else, happen to have a hobby for carbon fiber and Z parts, especially 370z since I happen to own one lol.

This thread is simply to get a few pics out and allow the forums to gain a sense of knowledge about what we offer and answer any questions they may have. You simply not understanding how or where we met or what was what or what is what is has anything to the fact that thread is about carbon fiber parts and service... Not relationships, friends or other information you seem to more interested in. You obviously know Tony, so sure you have seen his amazing skill and work. Good guy and I'm helping him with rep threads for the parts he's done for me. Courtesy takes people a long way and things happen to change.

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.

Last edited by Carbon_z; 12-29-2010 at 04:30 AM.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote