View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonester1011 View Post
All of these parts were done by me...billet of course is the proud owner of all these parts. I have been doing this work for years now, I've done everything from the 350z to parts for porsches and m3's...lots of others also!! Just shoot me any PMs with questions....Oh and a list of prices/installed pics coming very very soon.
Thank You for the clarification
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonester1011 View Post
I 100% agree that for you, the buyer, that would be great. But for work like this when it is all custom, it just doesn't help me out. I've been all over the 350 forums for years and nothing but great feedback on there. It is true tho that the bad guys make the good guys look bad sometimes. Im not a huge shop and don't do 100s of jobs at once so I make it a point to stay on top of what im doing. For now the only thing I can offer is a reasonabe turnaround time and quality work...
Thank You for you Honesty it goes along way here.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote