View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #28 (permalink)
Carbon Fiber Element
Track Member

Drives: 04 nissan 350z db m6
Carbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Most remember and have had a bad taste in their mouth of another carbon fiber vendor "Spawn Aero" and like me would feel more comfortable buying something in stock and returning a core just more of a safer approach. But to do this would require an investment in two or three pieces from a dealer or salvaged yard since they're going to be covered. Thats the only way I would trust to give up my parts. If you reconsider the your business procedure? I would consider it. Good Luck
I 100% agree that for you, the buyer, that would be great. But for work like this when it is all custom, it just doesn't help me out. I've been all over the 350 forums for years and nothing but great feedback on there. It is true tho that the bad guys make the good guys look bad sometimes. Im not a huge shop and don't do 100s of jobs at once so I make it a point to stay on top of what im doing. For now the only thing I can offer is a reasonabe turnaround time and quality work...
Follow us on Instagram @Carbonfiberelement
Carbon Fiber Element is offline   Reply With Quote