View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #160 (permalink)
NasHH
Base Member

Drives: 04 M3
NasHH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
well most people that mod there cars know not to trade in with mods. Usually people can sell most, if not all, there parts. Theres a market for people that want that stuff so selling it isnt impossible. If you scroll through the forsale section, most of the items on there or have been sold have seen return, not 100 percent, but nothing EYE DROPPING below 30-40 percent. Used intakes, exhaust and etc. Somebody buy a stillen exhaust for 1200 grand and I PROMISE YOU can sell it for 50-70 percent return. 600-800 on a used exhaust. Quick sell, make 50 percent back and sell for 600 and thats a DEAL

Anyways....im going to call it a tie

All I have been reading from you is how much money you can save by making a regular Z into a nismo or better. If you want to really go down that path then you might as well say that 370z is not worth it and you should get a different car if you want to save as much money as you can with gaining as much performance right?

I see a dozen Z's everyday where I live, but I have not yet to find one nismo. Maybe im unlucky, maybe I am not, I like the fact that its rare and a special edition. Touring sport and the nismo price difference is not that big.

This is the way I see it, do you want to keep your car stock? Go for the nismo, if you want to mod the car then don't because you will be replacing the parts. This is not a very hard decision.
NasHH is offline   Reply With Quote