View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:32 AM   #149 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoracer View Post
You know you wish you got a Nismo. J/K, Just had to throw that in there. We are not boasting about being able to purchase a Nismo were someone else couldn't. We are tired of people like you who say " we got ripped off " " We coulda shoulda " " For the money we coulda got this or that " Yes we understand all that. Good for you for getting your car for $29k and doing the mods you've done. And I'm sure you enjoy it and think it's worth every penny. But all the money you spent, again is not worth ANYTHING. When you go to sell or trade it's not worth anything. Which do you think is going to have more appeal a Nismo or a 370Z that someone modded. To an individual if you find that right person, may go for the modded vs Nismo. But more are going to go for the Untampered Nismo in a resale market. And taking all the mods off and trying to resale all those parts? What fantasy world do you live in where you think there is a vast amount of people that will pay top dollar for used parts for a 370z. You're stretching. Trying to justify your regular Z. NO ONE, EVER said a base Z is an unworthy purchase. I paid 37k for my Nismo otd. The Touring model that I looked at was 39k otd. Leather, auto, nav the whole nine. and I was seriously going to get it with all the options it had. There were many things that swayed me to the Nismo its not overboard with the mods to make it look rediculous. And to me and everyone I have come across say it is a great looking car. Better looking than a regular Z. Is it worth it........YES. Is it for you?
well most people that mod there cars know not to trade in with mods. Usually people can sell most, if not all, there parts. Theres a market for people that want that stuff so selling it isnt impossible. If you scroll through the forsale section, most of the items on there or have been sold have seen return, not 100 percent, but nothing EYE DROPPING below 30-40 percent. Used intakes, exhaust and etc. Somebody buy a stillen exhaust for 1200 grand and I PROMISE YOU can sell it for 50-70 percent return. 600-800 on a used exhaust. Quick sell, make 50 percent back and sell for 600 and thats a DEAL

Anyways....im going to call it a tie

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote