View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:22 AM   #147 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

I know what your saying but you have the assumption that Im replicating the NISMO... The parts I listed SURPASS the NISMO. The NISMO Z does not set the bar for Z owners modding there base models or sports. The stillen headers, test pipes, exhaust, intakes, short throw, pulleys, tuning, 3 piece forged wheels, springs, EVEN OIL COOLER are things that even a NISMO can benefit from but yet those arent included. Some parts are similar but again a stillen 3rd gen intake and nismo intake may be the same to most folks but NISMO enthusiast and other car dudes know that the Stillen is a better setup over the nismo. Same with brakes and other parts. No one nismo part is ultimate or highly selected part among people looking to mod there cars. Some like to replicate but most Z owners choose to take there money and invest in BETTER parts as they know any part NISMO has on the car, can be purchased else where and perform similar or beyond expectations. Considering nismo shoppers want more than just the simple base or sport Z, i think its fair to say NIsmo owners care about the additional performance hence the reasoning behind the nismo purchase. All im saying is the you can spend the same amount of money and out perform the nismo package.

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote