View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:59 AM   #144 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

i did think the sport package was worth it but not needed. Since the extra $$$ was only for the brakes, navi, and a few others.. The Rev Match thing is a plus but I didnt figured me rev matching it on my own was a little bit more fun . IF the nismo came with leather, stereo was better.... THAN YES... I Would say its worth it... Considering thats the flagship Z, you would assume nissan would include but they didnt. Just added a list of performance parts that I believe should have been altered since the leather and stereo werent included. But oh well.... and I am only in the section because the main forum had it listed and I couldnt resist....

IF I saw a NISMO brother or sister.... I WOULD HUG you like family lmao....bridge the gap I say

PS: I have enough sense not to buy a camero or stang lol. Old car 350z, now 370z.... cant say my selection of cars separates me from this forums crowd

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote