View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:54 AM   #142 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
seriously... guy that started this topic.... give me the money and I will show you how the modded Z wins.

I will base the appearance on a survey of 100 random folks,
I will base the performance on a track and Drag strip
I will compare strength of products and maximum potential.

VIP Status's car, which is a modded Z, has the same kit i listed, rims are valued around 3K and I THINK that car looks better than a NISMO, minus the graphics because its not my cup of tea.... i think that's how the saying goes.

NO WAY NISMO is winning. Considering the fact NISMO owners have earned the name by buying NISMO cars says that all of you are in favor that the NISMO was worth the additional cash over the other Z packages so obviously your motivate was more than a car that looks cool. You wanted something MORE than the average Z owner... You paid an additional 10k for a car you expect to be grand but in terms of money spent your dollars could have beneifited you else where. If I had to choose from a 41K nismo, or a modded 41k 370z. I would select the one that out performs and in that case....DING DING DING, modded

I want a NISMO owner, year 2009, to take his car to a dealer and see how much you get? A modded Z gets no additional value on parts but you can do MUCH better selling your parts, place factory back on...MAKING MOST of your money back from the mods and selling car in the views of a dealer. Nismo... you lose much in depreciation, cant sell your parts off it since its a nismo and has to have the nismo parts over-wise its value lessen even more.

Whats sad.... a good percentage of NISMO owners dont even keep there car the way it is suppose to be when purchased and begin to mod it out..... SO u paid 10k extra and then changed those awesome wheels that all the NISMO guys on the370z.com love so much and you upgraded your brakes to the Akebono, which were used on 03-07 g35 and 350z...... but why??? cause they SUCK.

The dealer makes car mats, warranties, protection, opinions and etc SUCH A RIP OFF... dont you think that the same car with semi better parts is worth the 10k when they get those items for MUCH LESS? There ripping you off just like they did when they tried to sell you the 100 dollar key chain or 150 dollar carpet mats.... Your getting ripped off even more with a nismo that a dealer, which HALF the people here insult, recommends is the best way to mod your Z. They sold you that line and now your wondering how 40k last year turned into 30k today. AND YOUR PAYING INTEREST RATES ON THOSE NISMO PARTS lol... BORROW MORE AND PAY BACK MORE ON NISMO PARTS IS SUPER

I sound like a NISMO-racist.... but just felt like the NISMO guys posting things like "u wish you had selected one" is self centered. To think, I was able to by a 370z but not able to buy a nismo due to limitation or finances.... I could have choose among two nismos but decided that the car would be modded and not worth the investment.
Why didn't you just buy a mustang or camaro then? They can pull 1g on the skidpad easily with a little modding and the power mods will definitely give it the power boost that our Zs would love to have.

I strongly believe the nismo is well worth the extra cost. The nismo of course looks much better in my opinion than the base. I would of NEVER bought a base considering how ugly the fangs are.

As for the self-centered comment... you know you are in the nismo section... it isn't like this was posted in the regular threads just for everyone's attention.

I have another question though... Do you think the sports package is worth it?

Oh yea, as for the nismo being 39k. I actually got it for 37k before taxes and all the other BS.

Last edited by Cell; 12-28-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote