View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:49 AM   #139 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
K while the nismo is decent its not the godly car with godly parts.

the performance list below out does the nismos
Z1 motorsports
Z1 370Z/G37 SS Test Pipes
test pipes 250
Stillen Headers 560
Stillen Exhaust 1262
Stillen gen 3 intake 550
lightweight pulley 190
Oil Cooler Kit 398
Short throw shifter 165

that 6k i said you save........by a set of HRE's. THose are better than NISMO wheels. 3 piece forge wheels can range from 3k to 10k. You can spend 41k on a nismo OR 41 on a HIGLY modded 370z. Fitment issue is NOT a big issue with all kits and SHOULD THERE be a fitment issue I referred to the SHINE parts, which shouldnt cost much to fix SHOULD THERE be an issue. Nismo test there products, but hey, so does STILLEN. Say nismo outperforms stillens and I know this topic is dead.

I purchased my car for 29k NEW, carpet mats, splash guard PLUS tax......New Nismo is close to 39k plus tax. I didn't calculate tax for either above so the tax balances off.

29000+2030= 31030

39000+2730=41700

that's 7% where I live.. So 10k difference. Name something on the Mod list that I disclosed that NISMO surpasses it? Nismo doesn't even included MOST of the items i listed and many nismo owners mod up there car. So its just my .02 cents but I have to agree with FL 4 motion. This is kinda like Democrats and Republicans..........Both good agreements but both sides valid.
hey buddy, you should just give up. you've been arguing the same points for the last few months. we've already gone over this time and time again. not only does your grammar make your posts incomprehensible, you fail to realize pricing is not set in stone. as ive said in my other posts, i got my nismo for farrrrr less than 39k before taxes. mileage may vary for everyone of course.

this thread has run its course..

chops is offline   Reply With Quote