View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:35 AM   #137 (permalink)
Nismoracer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nismo
Nismoracer is on a distinguished road

You can find a brand new nismo anytime anywhere? Granted if you want to travel or ship it I suppose you could. Where I'm at there are only 3. And you must have the luck of the irish to have good shops all over the place, with professional people that will take care of your car like it was theirs. How much down time is that anyways for all those mods... We all know its not a huge difference in greatness over a regular Z but it is a little better for the stuff you do get, hence the price and yes there probably are other parts that are better than the nismo parts but its a complete package. Not this part from this place and that from that place. Like stated before you can add all the better parts to your base Z and it won't be worth anything. You may have a better handling or faster Z in the end but you will have wasted even more money because the aftermarket parts you did throw on aren't worth a flip when you go to trade or sell. WE NISMO owners KNOW a better faster car can be had and they should have made a bigger difference which I'm sure would have cost even more $$$. But for what it is, with what it comes with...... We didn't over pay for just a body kit. Again is the nismo worth it....YES. Is it for you? That's something else.
Nismoracer is offline   Reply With Quote