View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:26 AM   #136 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

if you were to get the NISMO appearance package and parts... Im not trying to show people how to replicate a Z into a NISMO.... the parts listed above are ENOUGH to surpass the nismo engine and performance.. Once parts installed spend one hour on tuning (100-250 dollar) and the car will be tuned to those parts and perform WAY BETTER THAN nismo. NIsmo engine, if im correct, are the same motors in the 370z just TUNED a bit more.

The Nismo 3grand wheels or 3-4 grand forged wheels like venaci, asanta, volk, forgestar..I would pick those but again major opinionated.

The brakes on the NISMO are better than factory base but 2 grand if bought separte at which rate i would spend the extra 1500, since IM obviously a brake fan and buy a better set of Big brake kits for around 3500. Obviously higher numbers in pistons and size can cost 3 grand just for front and 3 grand for back, even more but comparing to the nismo brake setup the rotera "spelling" or other brands out do the akabono.

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote