View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #380 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

I took the battery out. That wasn't on my list, though.
In the process of attaching proper terminal leads for my Battery Minder (I didn't feel good about the clamps), I dropped a nut that went under the battery tray. Besides the fact that I needed this nut to tighten the negative battery cable, I didn't want to just replace it with a new one and leave the old one rattling around in the battery compartment. Let me just say, what a pain in the *** it is to get the battery out of this car!
Put it all back together, reprogrammed all my settings in the car, and came in to check the forum to get my windows to work properly.
Topped off the tank and added some Stabil, then I went for a drive.
Backed it into the driveway to see if having the back of the car facing the garage door would help alleviate the problem of the cover lifting during windy conditions. Hooked up the Battery Minder and put on the cover.
That project took 2 hours longer than it was supposed to.
Having a drink. Whew.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.