Thread: Wrecked...
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #142 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by radek7633 View Post
I would just like to call mention to my thread about, KIDS AND 370s

A lot of people told me to not let it bother me and to mind my own business... (of coarse there were people that agreed with me)

Then you get kids like this...17 years old, totalling brand new cars... pissed that mommy and daddy wont buy them another car like this... and saying that they have a car that most people would only dream about.

Yes your car is totalled, no your folks wont buy you anything like this ever again, yes the lady is hurt, and yes you will probably be paying her medical bills for years to come... finally, this is now a car that YOU will only be able to dream about.

I hope this kid gets a 1997 2.2L SOHC Sunfire 4D after all this.
Radek, it still doesn't change the fact that calling all 17 yr olds irresponsible is a crass and broad generalization. There are exceptions to every rule, mon ami.