View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Z Quality
Base Member

Drives: Nissans
Z Quality is on a distinguished road
Default VPP pricing free to you!

I have pretty just copied Robert Nash's post on this to save me a bunch of typing. I have been lurking on here while deciding to lease a Z or not, so I thought i'd pass this deal on to say THANKS!

Nissan has just announced a new sales incentive to close out the calendar year by allowing me to offer "A Plan" VPP claim numbers (same as I can get for myself as a Nissan employee). You can see the details here: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program

NOTE: This promotion runs from now through January 3, 2011. MORE IMPORTANTLY; I CAN ONLY ISSUE THREE (3) CLAIM NUMBERS. I had five to issue, and already gave 2 out.

Also, since I can only issue three claim numbers, I would ask that you don't request one unless you are REALLY ready to buy. PLEASE don't yank my chain, if you're not SERIOUS, please allow someone who is really ready to buy use this.

I don’t have specific information about specific dealers –some dealers will participate and some won’t…some may participate on an Altima or a Sentra but not on a 370Z or a G37…it’s totally voluntary on their part. But, chances are, even if one dealer won't participate you can probably find one not too far away who will.

Also, as far as prices go, I don’t have specific prices as that will be completely dependent on the specific vehicle you want to purchase but if you use the link above, it will at least give you an idea of the program and how good a deal it would be for you. Essentially, the program will allow you to buy a vehicle for less than dealer invoice on the car (you’ll know exactly how much you are saving because the actual dealer invoice will be reflected and you’ll see exactly how your final price was computed). Some are ok, like $1500 off a Z invoice, some great... Like $9700 off an Armada.

Individual salesmen may not be familiar with the program – I suggest you call the dealer you may want to work with and speak with their fleet sales manager, tell them what you would like to buy and ask if they participate in the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program.

If you want to use the VPP program; this is what I’ll need from you:

1. Your First Name, Middle Initial and Last Name
2. Your street address, city, state and zip
3. Your email address
4. Your Telephone Number (including Area Code)

When I receive your information, I’ll be able to generate a VPP claim number through our system which I’ll provide to you along with a scanned copy of my ID/info which you’ll then take to your participating dealer. I’ll forward this information in two PDF documents as email attachments sent to your email address.

If you haven any other questions, please ask and I’ll do my best to answer but the link I provided above does a pretty good job of explaining the program.

For those who want to participate and/or have questions; feel free to PM me or email me through the forum (if you email, please include your THE370Z.com screename).

Thanks!!!
Z Quality is offline   Reply With Quote