Thread: Wrecked...
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:27 AM   #126 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
LMAO reminds me of how I was PISSING my friend off on our roadtrip to Florida. Everytime I saw something on the side of the road I screamed "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and would get bitched at EVERY time because the kid would get mad scared

Either way, hopefully OP learned his lesson. Doubt it though, I wasnt smart at 17 either.

btw funniest thin about my crash is I didnt feel pain and my friend riding behind me saw my bike in the middle of the trail with the rear wheel still spinning off the engine and had to search for me and found me in a ditch
doubt it as well. I went to visit my mother and grandmother about 2 months ago. Rented a car and went for a nice drive. It was 1 lane each way and i was following a truck that was going 20kmh under the speed limit. Every few hundred meters it would change to dash lines so i would try to pass. Well i eventually made my move but unexpectly a pickup truck came right at me. Was right beside the guy i went to pass, couldnt get in front of him, not enough time to hit the brakes and get back behind him. So i went onto the oncoming shoulder and went as close to the ditch as possible. My mother couldnt understand how i reacted so quickly...i say its cuz of all the racing i do on the track. But i learned my lesson, dont pass in tight areas, even if the lines are broken.