Thread: Wrecked...
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 AM   #120 (permalink)
wolf370z
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z red m6
wolf370z will become famous soon enough

You're 17 and your parents bought you a fully loaded touring, nav., 7-speed auto? How long have you been driving this?!

About your story... can you help clarify? Because something really isn't adding up. I'm very sorry for your loss but just help me with this one.

So how I read it was you were trying to get in the left lane to make a left turn but you didn't see the man in the lane already and he speeds up so you swerve to avoid hitting him.... so you cut backwards and over correct, making you hit this poor little old lady who was going the opposite way?

Or were you trying to turn left and the guy tried to fly around you and you tried to "swerve" out of his way but ended up misjudging the distance and she slams into you?

So you caused this accident and this poor little old lady's lip is bleeding and can't breathe because of YOU and yet you still have the arrogance to claim she was full of BS?

Look, I tried to take this with a grain of salt but this just has stupid and disrespectful kid all over it.

I am sincerely sorry you wrecked your car though, it looked very nice. I also drive a solid red and understand your love with the car but sometimes you gotta sit back and be thankful that 1. You are alive, 2. The old lady is alive, and 3. That your parents are still alive, have not killed you, and were cool enough to give you a Z. I hope you learn from this and that your future cars will be manuals.