View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #104 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf370z View Post
Nissan won't do anything but it's fun to speculate. Like others have already commented, there's practically 0 direct competition for the 370z. I might even go far enough to say it's the fastest, nicest, most option-able sports car (not to mention about the ONLY SPORTS CAR) in it's price range.

I actually had someone try to compare a newer Z4 (i6 twin turbo model) with the 370z saying that they're pretty similar... all I did was laugh and point out the fact that even the Nismo 370z is about $6k cheaper than the Z4 and people looking at the Nismo probably didn't even think twice about the Z4.

Maybe we should take a poll for all the people who cross-shopped the 370z and z4. Alright, I counted 0. What'd you guys get?
Count 1 here. I looked at both, decided neither offered what I wanted.

The mustang GT is direct competition for the Z except that some of them have back-seats. Other than that, they both pull near 1G on the skidpad, the mustang GT is a lot faster, and the 370Z has a more stylish interior. Kindof a wash and depends on what you look for in a car, but they are in the same price-range and do the same things.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 12-23-2010 at 12:38 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote