View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #58 (permalink)
37Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 6M -sold
37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Sub enclosure in hatch in front of rear cross bar

[QUOTE=2fast4thelaw;503671]There are many photos and unique designs in my audio system on this site that speak for themselves. Everything in my car has been designed and engineered specifically for my car. I have even shared my subwoofer enclosure design with some of you that took countless hours of design and engineering.

Have you designed a sub enclosure in the 370Z hatch area located in front of the rear cross bar area (i.e. where the foam piece is located)? It may allow a 8" sub if the top of the sub enclosure is angled. I plan to install the amp (JL Audio HD 600/4 or 900/5 for its size) in this location as well. I plan on making the sub enclosure out of composite RFP (i.e.lightweight,dense,able to form curves). Any sub enclosure design thoughts would be appreciated! I can PM back with pics.
37Z is offline   Reply With Quote